MuleSoft is seeking an ambitious and talented Partner Manager to drive new revenue through a multi-channel approach. This role is responsible for working with existing MuleSoft partners in our UK&I region driving the expansion across the territory, identifying new partner relationships, and proactively working with the MuleSoft Direct Sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating and growing enterprise business through partners as well as a strong understanding of what makes partners successful. Work experience at a partner is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with a technology that is changing the game. If you want to experience working at an explosive growth disruptor and be given the responsibility, challenge, and autonomy to grow one of our most important Partner territories, then you should be at MuleSoft.
What you’ll achieve:
- Establish an overview of the current and target partners in the region
- Create a transition plan with the Partner Manager(s) currently managing the region
- Build strong working relationships with Account Executives in the region
- Become certified on MuleSoft’s CIO messaging and OBD methodology
- Maximise sales through existing partner relationships and develop programs for growing/nurturing partners
- Build a partner-sourced opportunity pipeline equal to 30%+ of the overall region pipeline
- Reach the partner program revenue targets with at least 5 partners
- Achieve $1 million+ license sales through our Focus Partner(s)
- Generate 3+ partner success stories for joint marketing
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Documented sales experience in a related enterprise software industry
- Motivation to work in a hyper-growth environment building strategic customer project and partnerships
- Established network within the SI/VAR community
- Exceptional track record of leveraging partner relationships to build and close deals, working across all levels of the organization
- A history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and via partners at or above $75 thousand ASP and annual quota achievement of $1 million+
- Experience working in collaboration with partners in client facing situations
- Solid technical understanding would be advantageous
- Experience at a partner would be advantageous
What you’ll get from us:
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, equity, group pension plan, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego, California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!