MuleSoft is expanding its Financial Operations team globally to support our growth. We are a team of highly motivated and talented people who are responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient processing of customer contracts, booking orders as per MuleSoft policies and provisioning our product offerings for customers.
As a Financial Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for closing and provisioning customer orders, and ensuring the data quality in our systems of record. You will be directly accountable for making sure that we book orders as per the MuleSoft policy and be able to articulate and debate the decisions made.
This role is very process-oriented. The ideal candidate will possess an appreciation for procedure with the ability to recognize areas for improvement and efficiency. You will have the opportunity to get involved in project work related to order processing and accuracy, system improvements and data quality initiatives. In doing so, you will directly contribute to the company’s business outcomes.
In addition, this individual will serve as a data steward, ensuring all of our prospect, customer, contact, opportunity and subscription information is accurate and reportable.
This position is based out of our Buenos Aires office. Travel into United States will be required several times a year.
Goals for your first three months:
- Complete a thorough training at MuleSoft's San Francisco headquarters and Buenos Aires office
- Develop a strong understanding of MuleSoft’s business model and bookings policy
- Learn how to use the systems involved in order booking and product provisioning, ensuring you understand the implications of each step
- Robust understanding of our order management process with the ability to book new/add-on subscription, renewal, and service orders
- Participate in the deal checking process, validating all orders are complete and opportunity records are free from error
- Identify, develop, and progress a process improvement/system project
- Become an expert in the MuleSoft booking process, proactively engaging with Sales Operations and Sales in providing guidance as to how an order will be booked based on the proposed deal structure
- Comprehensive understanding of all MuleSoft products and entitlements, both current and legacy
- Measurable progress or completion of at least 1 process improvement project
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of related experience in Accounting, Finance Operations, or Sales Operations
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire and willingness to learn new skills
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude to meet monthly and quarterly booking deadlines
- Able to work extended hours during the month and quarter end cycles
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interact effectively with individuals in different departments and levels of the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CPQ and other sales related systems including data enrichment tools is a plus
- Experience with enterprise software companies and SaaS business models is a huge plus
- Able to maintain a consistent, high-level output of quality work and able to raise the standard within the team
- Able to anticipate problems and initiate actions proactively to solve them
- Highly responsive -- thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hour, and technology Meetups
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect