Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career? MuleSoft seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented Enterprise Account Executive to drive new business revenue across multiple verticals within the Enterprise space.
About The Position:
The Account Executive will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create/execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals, and manage customer expansion for our award-winning and leading enterprise integration solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of enterprise integration software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process within a Sales 2.0 business model. A strong track record of success is a must
- 4-6 months: Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 2-3x the annual quota for the territory
- 12 months: Exceed annual sales quota
- 30 days: Complete on-boarding training and gain a sufficient working knowledge of MuleSoft’s product, value proposition, case studies, and competitive differentiation, as well as sales process, approval, and contracting processes
- 60 days: Evaluate and research accounts in territory, and develop and begin execution of a prioritized territory attack plan, including generation of Key Account attack plans for top three accounts representing $500-$1M in ACV each
- 90 days: Collaborate with Marketing to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- 4 months: Deliver a report to Sales Management on the health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals, solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior academic performance
- Exceptional sales experience with a background in solution selling
- Team player with the highest level of integrity - This is a MuleSoft core value
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major plus
About Our Benefits:
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect