Enterprise customers, defined by annual revenue between $150 million and $4 billion, are the fastest growing segment of our business today, and we’re looking for Enterprise Account Executives to leverage our unique position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to drive revenue success. MuleSoft’s Enterprise Account Executives are true business owners, helping develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new software and services sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your dedicated assigned territory. You will be responsible for managing complex sales-cycles across our entire portfolio of products and present the value of our enterprise integration solutions to Director, VP, and C-level executives. You will also own and lead successful executions of sales activities through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and senior management, and with corporate counsel through contract negotiation and signed contracts.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft’s KickStart Training, becoming certified in our CIO messaging
- Onboard MuleSoft’s unique sales approach
- Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 3x the annual quota for the territory
- Establish trusted relationships within MuleSoft and within your customer accounts
- Exceed your ramped annual sales quota
- Become an expert in presenting MuleSoft’s solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ Years in an outside sales role selling into IT suite with large-deal experience
- Experience hunting in a greenfield territory
- Drive to perform with a track record of exceeding annual sales quota
- Demonstrable sustained persistence
- Linear and logical sales process and methodology
- Creates own demand in a given sales cycle
- Intellectually curious; you want understand everything about our customers and market opportunity
- Solutions oriented and business focused
- 25% travel
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive a monthly healthcare allowance, equity and generous Employee Stock Purchase Program, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!