MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. Our Engagement Managers are essential to the growth of our Services business and play an essential role in growing our practice, and you will have ownership of our customers’ Services journey from pre-sales to go-live, while driving requirement gathering and SOW creation.
This is an extremely generalist role with an emphasis on services sales, but you will also help plan the customer’s high-level architecture and delivery approach while staying on as a point of escalation and account manager during delivery. Under MuleSoft’s co-sell model, you will collaborate deeply with our Sales and Customer Success teams.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft product training and become an expert in our consulting methodologies
- Shadow other Engagement Managers both on and off customer sites
- Spearhead engagement staffing and delivery excellence, as well as having full ownership of pipeline and forecasting
- Evangelise MuleSoft ability to deliver business outcomes and our delivery methodology
- Increase the average value of our Services projects through a continuous deepening collaboration with our sales team and customers
- Contribute to enhance our delivery methodology and services practice
- Be an integral part of hiring and mentoring new Engagement Managers
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Project and account management--PMP and scrum certifications preferred
- Ability to operate in co-sell model, collaborate, and build relationships with Account Executives
- Technical and cognitive ability to scope and strategically plan engagements
- Strong balance of collaborative and self-starter mentality; able to own your business while also working well within the team
- Strong track record of selling services/solutions from a vendor into a variety of industries in a co-sale model and experience in leading the requirements gathering, scoping, and effort estimation exercise and delivery until go-live
- Project/account management experience
- Understanding of SI and general consultancy ecosystem and experience with Enterprise Integration technologies
- Proven ability to work complex sales cycles from start to finish in a team selling environment
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Travel as required, approximately 40%-50%
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like volunteer opportunities, MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California, and most offices have a fully stocked kitchen and regular catered lunches. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!