MuleSoft’s Customer Support team mission is seeking exceptionally talented systems and cloud engineers to drive successful customer integrations by extending the functionality of our Anypoint Platform and continuously enhancing our engagement best practices. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
As a Customer SysOps Engineer, you will provide technical support for MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud and On-Premise) customers, bringing a deep understanding of Internet technologies, networking, systems engineering, cloud, and security to the team. You will help our customers to securely extend and connect their data centers to Anypoint Platform cloud and/or deploy the Anypoint Platform platform in their datacenter.
What you’ll achieve:
- Hit the ground running, mastering Anypoint Platform connectivity model including VPC and VPN provisioning and troubleshooting
- Become familiar with MuleSoft core products and business training
- Expand your Anypoint platform and products knowledge and become certified while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues
- Capable in handling platform inquiries and issues, delivering outstanding service for MuleSoft customers on network and security architecture
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems and networking solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS and HTTP
- Deep knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability, especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare, Pivotal Cloud Foundry as well as proxies, load balancers, and networking devices, is a plus
What you’ll get from us:
We realise exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, equity, group pension plan, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, team socials, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in San Diego, California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!