MuleSoft’s Customer Support team is seeking exceptionally talented systems and cloud engineers to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale by driving successful customer integrations, extending the functionality of our Anypoint Platform. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
As a Customer SysOps Engineer, you will provide technical support for MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud and On-Premise) customers, continuously enhancing our engagement best practices. You will bring a deep understanding of Internet technologies, networking, systems engineering, cloud and security to the team, which in turn will help our customers to securely extend and connect their data centers to Anypoint Platform cloud, or deploying the Anypoint Platform platform in their datacenter.
What you’ll achieve:
- Hit the ground running, mastering Anypoint Platform connectivity model including VPC and VPN provisioning and troubleshooting; you will get familiar with MuleSoft core products and business training
- Expand your Anypoint platform and products knowledge and get certified, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues of connectivity
- Directly engage with DevOps, engineering and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Engage with other cross-functional teams to review and improve customer engagement with MuleSoft Support and products
- You will be capable in handling platform inquiries and issues, and consult customers on network and security architecture
- Help customers with challenging complex technical issues and quickly learn new technologies. Main area of focus would be: Networking, IPSec Tunnels, Identity Management, Containers and Cloud Platforms
- Help improving and optimising support processes, and build support tools for our customers and internal teams
- Promote knowledge sharing in the team by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- Help maintain MuleSoft Support as a differentiator
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems, and with networking solutions to meet complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS, and HTTP
- Deep knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability, especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, as well as proxies, load balancers, and networking devices is a plus
What you’ll get from us:
We realize exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success so you can do your best work. As a Muley, you’ll receive health insurance for you and your family, equity, competitive salary with twice yearly market salary revisions, annual performance bonus, and flexible vacation time. Plus the fun stuff, like a fully stocked kitchen, regular catered lunches, volunteer opportunities, twice-yearly hackathons, office celebrations, and MeetUp, our annual all-company offsite in California. Check out our Life at MuleSoft page to learn more!