About the Team:
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the effectiveness of the self-service tools and documentation we provide to our customers.
To continue providing this level of service and support during our fast growth, we are looking for a very talented contributor with passion for researching complex technologies and high customer satisfaction, to help our customers be successful with MuleSoft products.
About the Position:
The role will give you an opportunity to build expertise in numerous bleeding-edge technologies and to fast track your career towards customer facing technical roles. You’ll find yourself researching new technologies everyday including Web Services, HTTP, JMS and many types of Enterprise Software and Software-as-a-Service. You will be a visible “key contributor”, and your successes will be lauded across the company.
- You will be able to hit the ground running, get to know the main Anypoint products, the support process and tools. You will get familiar with the different cross-functional team working with our prospects and customers, and become a certified MuleSoft Developer.
- You will expand your Anypoint products knowledge, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues.
- You'll be also a complete the Advance Anypoint Platform Developer training.
- You will be a full member of our support team, capable in handling inquiries and problems of all MuleSoft Anypoint products, delivering outstanding service for MuleSoft customers, completing your on-ramp process with anAnypoint Support Engineer certification.
- You are eager to solve problems and provide outstanding service to customers
- You like to self-explore new technologies, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You can quickly isolate the root cause of an issue, and provide a practical solution
- You possess the ability to explain technical issues to a variety of audiences, including enterprise clients and experienced software developers/architects
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organization
- You often discover ways to improve internal processes and increase efficiency, and are eager to contribute these ideas
- You enjoy collaborating with (and learning from) experts in other fields, such as engineering, consulting, and sales
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor good personality, talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- Understanding of Internet technologies and protocols such as HTTP and FTP
- Experience in software development and concepts, including debugging (e.g. against Java APIs)
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with SOAP, REST and/or Web Services
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English communication Skills
- Experience with SalesForce.com as a user, developer or administrator
- Solid experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS* and SOA/Integration technologies - a plus
- Experience using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) is beneficial
- Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, etc. is ideal
- Integration product support is preferred. Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc. Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects is also favorable
About our Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, twice yearly market salary revisions, and annual performance bonus
- OSDE 310 health care for you and your family and healthy life benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Top-quality, fully stocked office in Puerto Madero
- Catered lunches three times a week
- Onsite English lessons
- Frequent office activities like football, happy hours, and technology events
- Regular opportunities to give back to the community together
- Annual MeetUp, our company-wide offsite to learn, grow, and connect