Optimizing ESB Performance with Mule Management Console
Do you need better visibility into Mule ESB performance metrics? Would you like to have fine-grained control over your ESB resources at runtime to address performance issues? Are you a Mule ESB developer looking for an easy way to debug your service flows?
MuleSoft recently released a new Management Console for Mule ESB – purpose-built for deep visibility and control into your Mule environment and services during development and production.
During this 45-minute demo driven webinar, Dan Diephouse, Core Developer at MuleSoft, and Mateo Almenta Reca, Sr. Product Manager at MuleSoft share how Mule ESB Management Console can help:
- Monitor and manage Mule ESB server, service and endpoint-level using an intuitive web-based interface
- Detect performance bottlenecks and dynamically tune performance at runtime
- Debug message flows by auditing and inspecting payloads of in-flight messages going through Mule ESB * Create alerts to receive notifications about critical conditions
- View and modify configuration files of remote servers
- Creating scripts to automate operations using the admin shell