SOA Governance Best Practices
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2013
Struggling to govern your services, monitor quality of service, and enforce policies and contracts? Whether you have 5 services or 500, without the right governance strategy you’re flying blind. With more services moving to the cloud, an increasingly diverse set of consumers, and the desire to expose services via APIs, the challenges are only growing.
Join Mateo Almenta Reca, MuleSoft Director of Product Management, to learn how leading organizations are overcoming these challenges using the upcoming Anypoint Service Registry solution from MuleSoft. Mateo will also deliver a live demo of the solution as well as reveal some SOA architecture best practices.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Governing a mix of legacy and modern service assets
- Managing a diverse set of consumers (internal, web, mobile, etc)
- Consistently enforcing policies and contracts
- Shielding consumers from change
- Laying the foundation for your API management strategy