SaaS Integration Resources
Businesses are evolving. Consequently, many critical business applications are moving to the cloud. Without a way to connect new SaaS applications to existing systems, enterprises will not be able to adequately respond to business demands. Likewise, SaaS and cloud providers will face barriers to adoption. The following resources offer solutions for SaaS executives and enterprise IT decision makers as they tackle SaaS integration challenges in the new enterprise environment.
Enterprise Cloud Adoption
Discover valuable information to develop a better understanding of the rapid growth of the cloud era.
- SaaS 2011
- On-Demand Integration
- IaaS: Infrastructure as a Service
- Integration: The Cloud's Big Challenge
- Lessons from Cloud Adopters: Integration is a Challenge
- Integration Providers Respond to the Cloud's Challenge
- Breaking into the Cloud: Enterprise Cloud Integration Adoption
Importance of Integration in the Cloud
Gain valuable background information on all things cloud integration. Learn why cloud integration is important, the challenges surrounding it, and simple solutions to overcome integration issues.
- 2012 SaaS Integration Key Trends
- Cloud Silos and Integration
- Cloud Application Integration
- Open Source Cloud Integration
- The Importance of SaaS Integration
- Application to Application Integration
- SaaS Integration: Build, Buy, or Subscribe
- SaaS Business Trends | SaaS Companies Integration Survey
- The Cloud: The Cause and Solution to New Integration Challenges
- Connecting the Dots: The Social Web, Cloud Computing and Integration
Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
Learn more about an iPaaS and how it can help SaaS providers extend their application by helping them build repeatable and scalable integration solutions.
- A Powerful iPaaS
- iPaaS: Integration for the Cloud Era
- Cloud Computing Service: iPaaS
- Cloud Integration: iPaaS on the Rise
- What is iPaas? Gartner Provides a Reference Model
- Anypoint™ Connectors
CRM SaaS Applications
Learn about what cloud integration can do for customer relationship management SaaS providers as well as how specific providers have benefited from it.
- CRM Integration
- Salesforce.com Migration Solution
- SAP Customer OnDemand Connector
- Cloud Based Data Loader for Salesforce
- Integration Solutions for CRM SaaS Companies
- SaaS Integration: Salesforce.com
- SaaS Integration: RightNow
- SaaS Integration: Convio
- SaaS Integration: LivePerson
Expense Management SaaS Applications
Whether dealing with billing resources, supplier enablement or expense management tools, these resources provide insight into integration for expense management SaaS providers.
- SaaS Integration: SciQuest
- SaaS Integration: NetSuite
- SaaS Integration: Concur Technologies
- Billing Integration Application Solutions
- OMS Integration Solution
Marketing SaaS Applications
Be it through social media or analytics, learn about the various ways cloud integration can help marketing SaaS providers.
- SaaS Integration: Vocus
- SaaS Integration: Responsys
- SaaS Integration: DemandTec
- SaaS Integration: Constant Contact
- Integration Solutions for Analytics SaaS Providers
- Consumer Social Media Monitoring Drives Business Strategy
- Enterprise Social Data Integration for Productivity Solutions
- Social Media Outlets To Drive Awareness
- Twitter Integration With CRM Systems
HR SaaS Applications
Managing human capital is no simple task. Learn about what cloud integration has to offer HRM SaaS providers.
- SaaS Integration: Kenexa
- SaaS Integration: Taleo
- SaaS Integration: SuccessFactors
- SaaS Integration: Ultimate Software
- SaaS Integration: Cornerstone OnDemand
- SAP SuccessFactors Connector
- HRM Integration Solutions for HRM SaaS Companies
- Integration Solutions for Recruitment SaaS Vendors
Collaboration and LMS SaaS Applications
Sharing documents and resources for learning and development emphasizes collaboration efforts. Explore how collaboration and learning management system SaaS providers can benefit from cloud integration.
- SaaS Integration: IntraLinks
- SaaS Integration: SkillSoft
- SaaS Integration: Blackboard
- LMS Integration Solution
Additional SaaS Applications
Cloud integration can benefit any SaaS provider. If you don’t seem to fit into any of the above categories, you might find some valuable information here.