MuleSoft Grows Its SaaS Ecosystem with Leading Cloud Providers
Over 60 Cloud Providers and SIs Expand MuleSoft Cloud Ecosystem and Accelerate SaaS Adoption with Integration Apps and Services
SAN FRANCISCO, CA – June 19, 2012 – MuleSoft, provider of the world’s most widely used integration platform, today announced expansion of its cloud ecosystem, including cooperation with leading SaaS providers and systems integrators (SIs) such as SAP AG, Alfresco, Zia Consulting and Go2Group. Designed to give organizations real-time connectivity across cloud-based and on-premise applications, MuleSoft’s integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Mule iON, is enabling SaaS providers (ISVs) and SIs to build and deploy packaged integration apps in the cloud at a lower cost, accelerating their time to market.
“Partnering with Mulesoft has allowed Zia to further strengthen our position at the leading edge of content solutions, offering additional cloud based products and services in addition to our on premise solutions."
- Mike Mahon, President and CEO, Zia Consulting
The MuleSoft cloud ecosystem includes an impressive lineup of global partners that provide unique SaaS applications and services to address Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Project Management, eCommerce, Social, Mobility and additional customer challenges.
"MuleSoft is 100-percent focused on application and data integration, making it easier for businesses to move to the cloud. Whether it’s the SI providing consulting or implementation services to the customer, or the ISV delivering a new and innovative solution to address a business challenge, we provide the cloud integration platform, tools and expertise to accelerate the adoption of their cloud based solutions," said Chris Purpura, general manager of the Mule iON platform.
At the core of Mule iON is MuleSoft’s Anypoint™ technology, which gives cloud providers on-demand API connectivity to hundreds of on-premise and cloud-based applications. Using Mule iON, SaaS providers are able to rapidly address customer integration requirements and drive new business with embedded connectivity to third-party applications. Similarly, leveraging an extensive library of cloud connectors and repeatable integration apps, SIs are able to reduce customer implementation times and minimize overhead costs with proprietary and repeatable business integration processes.
MuleSoft continues to build momentum by expanding key relationships across the cloud and enterprise ecosystems:
- MuleSoft is partnering with the following SaaS and SI providers: SAP AG, Clarizen, Zia Consulting, Direct North, Go2Group, OACS Services and Directory Services Inc.
- MuleSoft has expanded its cloud connector library to include a number of market leading SaaS applications. Leveraging the Anypoint™ technology, MuleSoft users now have instant API connectivity to: NetSuite, Intuit QuickBooks, Facebook, Salesforce.com Alfresco, Bright Idea, Box, Github, Google Spreadsheets, PubNub, Coupa, GetSatisfaction, Constant Contact and Vertex
Key relationships include:
- SAP – MuleSoft expands its existing partnership with SAP to support SAP and SuccessFactors cloud applications with pre-built cloud connectors. As a result, developers will be able to more quickly and easily build connectivity from third-party or custom applications to supported SAP cloud applications. In addition ISVs and SIs will be able to create integration apps that automate business processes using SAP cloud applications.
- Zia Consulting- MuleSoft has partnered with Zia Consulting to create a suite of Paper to Mobile integration apps that enable companies to utilize Alfresco, Ephesoft and additional technologies in an effective, robust, easy-to-use set of content anywhere solutions. As a result of this partnership Zia will now be able to provide a wide range of content related products and services to its growing customer base deployable on premise or in the cloud.
- Go2Group- MuleSoft has expanded its relationship with Go2Group to build and host its ConnectALL solution on the Mule iON platform. As a result of this partnership Go2Group clients can now benefit from an integrated messaging platform in any environment, routing all messages and requests in the cloud using Mule iON, or behind the firewall using Mule ESB.
Customer and Partner Quotes
"Often our customers use a combination of on-premise and cloud-based SAP solutions to run their business,” said Nayaki Nayyar, Global Vice President, Corporate Strategy, SAP. "As a result, delivering out-of-the-box integration from SAP cloud solutions to third-party solutions is an absolute priority for our customers. With a significant number of our customers already using MuleSoft solutions, we see a great opportunity to deepen our relationship by extending connectivity from SAP cloud applications to third-party applications using MuleSoft solutions."
"Partnering with Mulesoft has allowed Zia to further strengthen our position at the leading edge of content solutions, offering additional cloud based products and services in addition to our on premise solutions,” said Mike Mahon, President and CEO of Zia Consulting. “The collaboration with MuleSoft allows us to deliver unique content management solutions around best of breed Open Source vendors such as Alfresco, Ephesoft and others. These new composite applications have opened up new opportunities for Zia to support our clients, and we look forward to working with MuleSoft to drive our cloud product portfolio strategy moving forward."
“MuleSoft is the only integration platform that allows us to fully embed integration as a part of our solution and has given our customers the option to run integrations behind their firewall, using Mule ESB, or from the cloud, using Mule iON,” said Brett Taylor, CEO of Go2Group. “In addition with the latest cloud platform release we can now proactively manage our customer environments receiving alerts if and when an issue arises, allowing Go2Group to provide differentiated value through a superior customer experience.”
MuleSoft is offering an affordable QuickStart Plan for ISVs looking to accelerate data and application integrations.For more information about the MuleSoft SaaS and SI partner programs, or to join the cloud ecosystem, please visit MuleSoft.com/ion.
Register for Upcoming Webcasts
- Zia Enterprise Mobility Solutions Overview. Register Now
- Announcing AvaTax for QuickBooks Online. Register Now
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform for connecting SaaS and enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise. With the rise of cloud and mobile, enterprises face a choice: get overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of end points or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft’s Anypoint™ technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility. Delivered as a packaged integration experience, Mule iON™ and Mule ESB™ are built on proven open source technology for the fastest, most reliable integration without vendor lock-in. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by thousands of enterprises, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, Nestlé and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Zuora.