MuleSoft Announces First Management Console of its Kind for Open Source ESBTweet
MuleSoft Announces First Management Console of its Kind for Open Source ESB
Introduces Features for Agile Performance Optimization
SAN FRANCISCO – May 12, 2010– MuleSoft, the Web Middleware Company, today announced the general availability of the new Mule ESB Management Console. As the first and only enterprise-class console for managing open source ESB infrastructure, the Mule ESB Management Console introduces new capabilities that enable developers and operations to effectively manage Mule ESB. The console provides system administrators with a centralized view of multiple ESB servers from an intuitive web-based interface, in addition to unique features that include a web-based message flow debugger, intelligent alerting against performance service-level agreements (SLAs), deep performance diagnostics and the most fine-grained control available for any ESB management tool on the market.
“The new Mule ESB Management Console is the management tool we’ve been looking for. Where other tools simply show general traffic and performance monitoring statistics, the Mule ESB Management Console illuminates detailed ESB diagnostic data and provides run-time control over ESB resources to dynamically tune performance"
- Jim Mortensen, CTO at Justice Systems, Inc.
The Mule ESB Management Console was built “from the ground up” to be tightly integrated with Mule ESB and optimized for ESB use cases. In addition to monitoring and management of multiple ESB server instances from a web-based interface, the management console also enables fine-grained management of ESB resources such as services and end-points. The Mule ESB Management Console revolutionizes the relationship between IT operations and developers, allowing them to use a single tool to identify, resolve and address performance issues collaboratively at runtime.
The features of the Mule ESB Management Console include:
- Performance diagnostics and runtime performance tuning – view performance data (e.g., threads, memory and CPU utilization) at the service level, detect performance bottlenecks down to individual thread and object level, and change resource allocation (e.g., thread pool size) at runtime to optimize service performance.
- Most fine-grained control of any open source ESB console – start, stop and restart ESB resources individually at the server, service and end-point levels; view logs, as well as server and cluster configuration information.
- Service flow debugging – quickly pinpoint and resolve Mule configuration issues by auditing message flows and inspecting message payloads, headers and timing.
- Intelligent alerting of message flows against service-level agreements (SLAs) - define alerts on resource utilization of services, service-level events, or message payloads.
If you are interested in learning more, register for MuleSoft's free webinar, Optimizing ESB Performance with Mule ESB Management Console: http://bit.ly/ax6B1A
Availability and pricing
Mule ESB Management Console is immediately available and is included as a part of the Mule ESB Enterprise subscription. For more information or to download a free 30-day evaluation, please visit www.mulesoft.com.
MuleSoft is Hiring
MuleSoft is hiring aggressively in all areas. For more information, visit http://www.mulesoft.com/careers.
MuleSoft is the Web Middleware Company, providing enterprise-class software based on the world's most popular open source application infrastructure products, Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat. MuleSoft brings an ideal combination of simplicity and power to today’s web applications with Mule ESB, Tcat Server and iBeans. MuleSoft's products boast more than 1.5 million downloads and over 2,500 production deployments by leading organizations such as Walmart.com, Nestlé, Honeywell and DHL, as well as 5 of the world’s top 10 banks. MuleSoft is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.
Follow us on Twitter: Mulejockey
Contact for MuleSoft PR