The Mule AMQP cloud connector provides an easy way to interface with the Mule AMQP API from within the CloudHub™ environment. This connector allows users to utilize Mule AMQP capabilities without having to deal directly with the Mule AMQP API. The Mule AMQP cloud connector is part of MuleSoft’s open-source suite of cloud connectors downloadable in Mule Studio.
- Inbound message receiving via subscription to existing or declared exchanges and queues.
- Outbound message publication to existing or declared exchanges.
- Outbound request-response pattern supported via temporary reply queues.
- Synchronous Message requesting with time-out.
- Passive or active-only exchange and queue declarations.
- Support for connection fallback accross a list of AMQP hosts.
- Support of all AMQP"s message properties, including custom headers.
- Support of reply to (publishing replies to the default exchange).
- Support of automatic, Mule-driven and manual message acknowledgment.
- Support of manual message rejection.
- Support of the default exchange semantics in outbound endpoints.
- Support of mandatory and immediate publish parameters and handling of returned (undelivered) messages.
- Support of prefetch size and count "quality of service" settings.
- Support of noLocal and exclusive consumers.
Common Use Cases
- Connect trading partners in exchanges
- Efficiently allow for logging of application activity for advanced metrics reporting
- Create either batch or real-time clustered messaging processing agents
- Provide for increased performance or reliability to applications