MongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source, document-oriented database.
The MongoDB cloud connector provides an easy way to interface with the MongoDB API from within Mule ESB or CloudHub™. This connector allows users to insert and retrieve data from MongoDB collections and buckets without having to deal directly with the MongoDB API. The MongoDB cloud connector is part of MuleSoft’s open-source suite of cloud connectors downloadable in Mule Studio.
- Query collections
- Create new objects within collections
- Create, delete, modify, and query files stored in GridFS
Common Use Cases
- Build a REST-ful web application using MongoDB as a database
- Develop a backup strategy utilizing MongoDB built-in replication capabilities
- Create a custom logging, analytics, or reporting system
For further information, refer to the MongoDB Cloud Connector User Guide.