Documentum is a ECM platform delivered by EMC. The Documentum connector facilitates migration and synchronization between different systems as well as adding additional functionality through "mashups". It also makes it possible to embed lightweight document management capabilities in other systems as well as virtualize multiple systems and create a single user interface to the user.
- Query change log
- Create documents and folders
- Retrieve document and folder contents
- Manage document properties
- Query repository
Common Use Cases
- Integrate with other content management platforms, such as Alfresco, Sharepoint, Documentum, and more.
- Social Publishing - enable content publication from content management systems to multiple social systems including Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- On-premise to cloud - deliver content to cloud based systems
- Content syndication, aggregation, transformation and distribution
For further information, refer to the CMIS Cloud Connector User Guide