Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) is a specification for improving interoperability between content management systems. The CMIS connector facilitates migration and synchronization between different systems as well as adding additional functionality through "mashups", either between different systems or through other external applications such as for collaboration. It also makes it possible to embed lightweight document management capabilities in other systems as well as virtualize multiple systems and create a single user interface to the user. The CMIS cloud connector provides an easy way to interface with the CMIS API from within either the Mule ESB or CloudHub™ environment.
The CMIS cloud connector is part of MuleSoft's open-source suite of cloud connectors downloadable in Mule Studio.
- Query change log
- Create documents and folders
- Retrieve document and folder contents
- Manage document properties
- Query repository
Common Use Cases
- Integrate with any CMIS-compliant content management platform, such as Alfresco, Sharepoint, Documentum, and more.
- Social Publishing - enable content publication from content management systems to multiple social systems including Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- On-premise to cloud - deliver content to cloud based systems
- Content syndication, aggregation, transformation and distribution
For further information, refer to the CMIS Cloud Connector User Guide