The Activiti BPM cloud connector provides an easy way to interface with the Activiti BPM API from within the CloudHub™ environment. This connector allows users to create processes, query variables, and manage tasks in Activiti BPM without having to deal directly with the Activiti BPM API. The Activiti BPM cloud connector is part of MuleSoft's open-source suite of cloud connectors downloadable in Mule Studio.
- Create process.
- Get the value of a variable at runtime.
- Get the historic value of a variable.
- Get the latest value of a variable.
- Obtain information of a task.
- List the assigned tasks of a user.
- List the candidate tasks for a group.
- List the candidate tasks for a user.
- List the process definitions.
- Perform a operation over a task (claim or complete).
Common Use Cases
- Orchestrate business processes and workflows based on established business use cases
- Integrate business services directly into a map of business processes
- Connect a change management process and workflow directly in with a BPM model